Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Ecstasy, Ecstasy...E E E E Ecstasy"







I'm so sorry for my lameness lately, and for the lameness that is sure to ensue over the next couple of days. I've been really busy packing and preparing to move, and also dying from the heat. I will be so happy to get home to the luxury of air conditioning, haha! Things should be better next week, when I'm all moved and settled again.

So for now I leave you with some Summer Heights High goodness. Have you watched this show? I love it so much, and feel like I re watch it every year at this time.

5 comments:

  1. Ughh, miss, you farted! Miss just farted! …I must be allergic to your fart, miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so funny!

    I like what your wearing miss. It looks nice on you. Is it from...Susette's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw an episode, but I guess I'd have to start from the beginning, get a feel of all the characters and whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Elaine, watch it from the beginning! They introduce the characters and everything… also, Ja'mie's slideshow/speech makes me laugh. And Jonah getting in trouble for drawing dick-tation on a redhead's backpack.

    ReplyDelete