Thursday, May 20, 2010

L'etoile


I really love this photo of Pablo Picasso and Bridget Bardot. Its not because I'm a major fan of either of them, but I think it has more to do with her outfit. I have always been really in love with ballet style, in particular ballerina dresses. This might stem from my sometimes obsession with ballet related art. I love Bardot's dress and shoes in this photo so much! Its nice how the concept can be changed quite a bit and still have that nice dance inspired feeling to it.


from here


Very Betty Draper (unknown source)


Some Degas


Old colour study found in the bottom of my portfolio last week, haha

3 comments:

  1. I love Degas! I have a print of The Dance Class on my wall! Also, I wish the dress in your colour study existed. I would wear it to all the best occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dance Class is just so pretty! Haha Mayhaps someday I will find a way to make that dress and gift it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that Betty Draperequse dress! It's super pretty! I would wear it and eat ice cream cones in the summer with heart shaped sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete