Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"You Cut Me Off Mid Funk!"



Sometimes I'm just really dull and like to go through my favorite videos for hours. It is a great procrastination method. I was quite disappointed to find that most of my favorite Buffy clips have been taken down and replaced with ridiculous Buffy/Gilmore Girls fan-fiction, the concept of which is just too horrible for me to understand. What are people these days thinking? Haha. Oh well, that probably would have just pushed the geekiness too far for one night anyways.




EDIT:



*This is the one I wanted to post. It is nice to just listen to to it really, as the zombies and turtles make it so calm and summery!

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHA I LOVE BILL! My favourite dance move is when he snatches at the air.

    That other video was so weird! About halfway through I almost stopped watching… I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit to watching another 4 minutes of mushroom-induced fashion nightmare. BUT I watched to the end, I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't lie… I watched the video with Bill dancing a few times. At least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I miss Bill. We should bring back that dance move!

    Oh I know, haha, it is such a strange video. I like 'Wendybird' better, but the link wouldn't embed last night and I gave up, ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That one is very cute! Also, I miss Kirsten Dunst! I wish she would come back and make good movies again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, I think she's so great!

    When I think of her I always think of the virgin suicides, interview with the vampire (hahaha) marie antoinette, and the quote

    "I'm impossible to forget, but hard to remember".

    I just imdb'd and apparently she is going to be in a movie with Eric from True Blood, haha!

    ReplyDelete