Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cupcakes!


Aah, this photo is from a bakery in Kensington Market last week. It is a bit of a snapshot though, as we kept getting yelled at by shop owners for taking photos. One woman even got mad at a classmate for taking pictures of a puddle! Ridiculous, haha.

It is suspected that I have many food allergies, in particular to gluten/wheat. So I am on the lookout for food recipes that are free of those. I bought my mum the book 'babycakes' for her birthday last year, and I think it has lots of 'healthy' and gluten free cupcake recipes, so I am excited to try some of those! I really want to bake lately, ha despite being bad at it.


Tonight I watched the movie 'Cracks', which was good, although a bit predictable. Despite this it still managed to disturb me more than most movies typically do. Ms. G is a terror.

Oh, and while procrastinating this morning, I watched the Goosebumps movie 'Welcome To Dead House' on youtube. It used to scare me so much, and I'll admit, it kind of still did, in all it's terribleness!

I have such an exciting life, haha!

2 comments:

  1. MMMMMMM CUPCAKES! Cupcakes are easy. You just have to make sure to beat it very smooth and not let anyone stomp around them while they bake. Or yell! Yelling can also cause them to deflate.

    Hmm… I read a fashion blog and the girl also has a gluten allergy. She's always posting recipes. Link!:http://tahtisyrjala.blogspot.com/

    I have never even heard of this movie! …I like their clothes. Especially that blond girl's dress, in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baking is all about the measurements! It is like a science! Invest in some good measuring cups.

    That sounded a lot like a fortune cookie. A very helpful fortune cookie!

    ReplyDelete