Monday, April 19, 2010

Flowers!


I love this shop's headpieces! So pretty. They are called Garden of Whimsy and I found them through the Clothes Horse.


Other likes and wants:


This dress, or the whole outfit really, by Alexandra Grecco




This one from Liebemarlene. I wish I was rich so that I could bid on most of her items every week, haha.



And this one from Blooming Leopold. I am looking for summery smock dresses lately, but ones that are long enough to wear without tights seem to be hard to find for some reason. What a predicament!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I love that second dress! Also, that hair adornment. I really like the rose pins that are on the website, too.

    You are right, it is difficult to find a nice smock dress… they are all getting bought up. I found a cute one the other day, though. Link!

    ReplyDelete