Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"For Relaxing Times, Make it Suntory Time"


School is so tiresome lately. Today we had to build rocketships and it was a laugh....a disasterous laugh!

It is strange that most people are done and we still have 2 more weeks, but at the same time I am pretty nervous about being through with it so I don't really mind. I've been applying for jobs frantically for a while now, and it is just so stressful that I am not looking forward to the days when I am doing that 24/7. The real world seems scary!

Enough serious business though. Isn't Bill just so cool? I thought this little photo needed to be shared. I wish that I had been the one to make it! If I ever stumble upon a time machine mark my word, I will go back and make it myself, haha.

2 comments:

  1. I still have a take home exam, so you are not alone. How strange it will be when you have a real job and everything; what an adult friend I will have! "Strange" in a good way. Myself and most everyone else I am friends with, we will remain child-adults for at least another year.

    Bill Murray has to become my best friend.

    If you ever stumble upon a time machine we have to go to early 1960s Manhattan and hang out on Madison Avenue, like in Mad Men. From now on I will be scrutinizing all DeLoreans very closely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make it a hot tub time machine! What a wild time you would have in that traveling back in time!

    ReplyDelete