Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sretsis




I have loved 'Sretsis' since last Fall, when I became determined that I would somehow find a way to buy one of their velvet or peter pan collared party dresses. However, I was unemployed so obviously that dream didn't work out, haha.

I really like their new collection. I know a couple of them are a bit princess-y, but I can't help but love them. Maybe it is because they have used my very favorite colour of ice blue, along with pale pink which I am really into lately. I love that they added those colours to the hair, too! It's so pretty, and they are posing with a fox in one photo!

The whole thing really just reminds me of something that I would draw, and it scares me a bit. Haha they need to get out of my mind. Only, if I were drawing this I think I would have exchanged the cats for some more foxes or something, just to add a bit of edge. Because you know, foxes are edgy! This post, which you've probably seen, pretty much sums up my wariness towards the kittens and such. I think these clothes are just fun to look at really.





4 comments:

  1. I especially like what the brunette is wearing the in the second picture! But I agree with Rhiannon… there are aspects of the way the clothes are shot that are annoying… the cutesy props and having the models stand around on platforms like they are stuffed. But, yes, very pretty clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are right, I think the platforms must be the worst of it all! The second outfit is so nice, I really like her shoes/socks too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoe/sock combo is my favourite part! Maybe for my next knitting project I will knit a pretty pair of socks to wear with nice shoes.

    ReplyDelete