Saturday, July 3, 2010

"I am a waiter like Einstein was a patent clerk!"



I've been very sad for the past couple of days, as my favorite show on TV at the moment has been canceled. Apparently my life revolves around such things! Party Down is so good, and I've spent the last 5 months or so telling everyone I know and meet in passing to watch it in fear that this day would come. Its too bad, really. This show had so many funny actors and guest stars on it that we otherwise don't get to see. (ie: Martin Starr,Steve Guttenburg! ha) Everyone on it is so good. I also really enjoyed the web show-esque production value it had. The fact that it aired on Starz definitely allowed for all odds to be against it. Who gets Starz, really? They should just make it into an actual webshow seeing as most people probably watch it online anyways!

2 comments:

  1. I love BILL! I wonder if he gets annoyed that everyone who recognizes him recognizes him from Freaks and Geeks. Was this show very good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen clips of this and it looks so funny. It's such a shame that they canceled it.

    ReplyDelete