Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Is your green army jacket the only thing keeping you warm tonight?"



Can you believe that its been exactly 10 years since 'Freaks and Geeks' ended? I will truly never get tired of this show, and I love it more every time I rewatch it! If I am feeling a bit down all I have to do is watch a scene at random, notably 'Carlos the Dwarf' from Discos and Dragons, Bill's dancing, or Daniel and Harris' pep talk. I think that this article puts the coolness of this show into perspective quite well, and frankly makes me miss it even more!


Umm, how about those outfits? Photo credit unknown...

3 comments:

  1. Kim Kelly looks so cute and nice, it's so weird! AWWWWWW I wish this show was still on… they'd all be grown ups.

    Their outfits look like nineties pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA look at this picture :http://thecloggedbrain.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/freaks-n-geeks_l4.jpg !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim does look uncharacteristically nice here hahaha. And Bill has no glasses on! Oh how amazing it would be if it were still on! I wish I had such nineties pajamas.


    Haha that picture represents them all so much better!

    ReplyDelete