Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cliffs are for climbing, Lenny!

Today I went to the Ottawa antique market for the first time. Have you ever been there? I found a few very nice things, albeit typically overpriced. There was a lovely handmade 60's ballet dress that I was dying to own or at least take photos of, but the rude vendor and the fact that I have no knowledge of my own wedding in the near future made me decide against it. I also fell quite in love with a mint green milkshake mixer...Overall it was a pretty nice place to check out.


...That's why God gave us grappling hooks.

Now I am at home eating carrots and watching 'Due South'. I was probably a bit too overjoyed when I discovered that a channel was still airing it haha. I haven't seen it in years. It is just packed with one inspirational quote after another! Not to mention the car chase scenes with obvious green screen usage, the dog, and the costumes! In this episode they are undercover as typical used car salesmen, with slick hair and Hawaiian shirts. What a perfectly Canadian show this is, haha.

Actually I wish that Canada was more like it in some ways. I'm sure that having a Fraser around patrolling could solve a lot of problems!

photo via google...


1 comment:

  1. I have never been there and I have never seen this show!

    I like Paul Gross, though… at least, I liked him in Slings and Arrows.

    ReplyDelete