Thursday, July 22, 2010

Any friend of Bill Murray's...


I don't know very much about the Like, and I don't know that I've ever heard their music, but I do love their style! I know that this article has been floating around the internet for a long while now, I just had to re post due to a few things. They include: sixties hair and makeup, lovely vintage dresses, and the fact that they once had Bill Murray as their roadie. I'm particularly partial to the lead's white dress. How perfect! Aside from that, I've always loved just how well Tennessee Thomas manages to pull off saddle shoes...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, I've seen these pictures. Their singer has such great HAIR.

    PS: I LOVE BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Like has a 4th member now? I agree, they have such nice style!

    ReplyDelete