Monday, July 5, 2010

Shut the Door, Have a Seat



Only 2 weeks until Mad Men comes back! Its so exciting, and I've really been enjoying reading these style profiles in anticipation of the new season. They document all of the women, including secondary characters, detailing what each outfit symbolizes about them and their situation at the time. I find it quite interesting, as I'm finding out things that I may have overlooked or forgotten. For example, Jane had an eating disorder?

They really go into the character backgrounds and history of the era. I feel like I'm learning so much more about each of them through clothing analysis, haha.

Photo via AMC.com

2 comments:

  1. Gaaah I can't wait!! Where are you finding these style profiles? I want to read them.

    Also, check out Don's manly arm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does it say there are no comments when I clearly commented this morning?

    ReplyDelete