Sunday, February 27, 2011

You'd make a good dungeon master, I can tell.


I'm sort of watching the Oscars and thinking about my forever love of James Franco. It all started with 'Daniel Desario' of course on Freaks and Geeks, one of my favorite things. I just kind of love how he does whatever he wants (which is pretty much...everything?), makes the greatest facial expressions, and always seems like he is in another world. I'm sure you understand! I feel like we've probably shared every Freaks and Geeks clip on here before, but there's always room for more!

I never get tired of this one, as I'm sure you can tell, haha.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love....James Franco is so good looking but Bill was always my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so miss Bill too! There really is no one else like him. Thinking of Bill makes me want to eat grilled cheese and watch Dallas, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to stop watching the oscars because it was diminishing my fondness for him so it is lucky that you renewed his association with the wonderful Freaks and Geeks for me, thereby helping my fondness to regain some ground.

    I also love Bill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALSO I really like Harris. He's so nice to Daniel in that scene!

    ReplyDelete