Thursday, February 24, 2011

Time's a Wastin





I think that I've always taken a lot of inspiration from 1960's and 1970's country stars, and those who emulate them well. I love the dark hair with curls and extra girly dresses that they always had occasion to wear. Riding boots are another favorite of mine, along with a bit of plaid, two things that I find myself wearing all the time in the Fall and Winter. They always had the best sundresses too, which makes me excited for Summer!

Johnny and June, Walk the Line, Skeeter Davis,  Zooey Deschanel, Jenny and Johnny

2 comments:

  1. Calla, you could fit right in with these people! You have this look nailed!

    I really love Jenny Lewis's turquoise lacey dress, is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you, what a nice compliment! If only I could sing...

    I also love that dress and wish that I could pull it off. You should try to find one like it as I'm sure you could wear it well!

    ReplyDelete