Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Cheese Knees

The Green Acre

The Bianca

La La Love You

The Cheese Knees

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned this before, but I'm a grilled cheese enthusiast. Grilled cheese sandwiches are one of my top favorite foods, and I love to spend (waste? noo) lots of time on sites like these two admiring the work of genius grilled cheese artists. Some day I hope to be able to craft such lovely sandwiches! Just thinking about grilled cheese makes me miss Toronto, and the really nice restaurant in Kensington market called 'The Grilled Cheese'. I apologize if this has just made you really hungry...

p.s. Notice Jenna Fischer narrating on Grilled Cheese Academy? Haha!

1 comment:

  1. My stomach is bursting, so no need to worry about making me hungry. hahaaaaaaa What happened to my DIET?

    Are all of these grilled cheese in disguise? Because… ew… haha… for SOME of them.

    ReplyDelete