Friday, September 16, 2011

Kelly watch the stars

I created some illustrations that feature pieces from Orla Kiely's F/W 2011 collection. They are to go on display and for sale alongside some of the actual line when it is sold at Audrey Grace Boutique. I stuck with the 1960's theme that always works so well for Orla Kiely. Honestly though, any excuse to incorporate the decade is good with me. I even had the chance to put the massive collection of 1960's hair and editorial photos that I seem to have accumulated over time to good use! Something that I'm sure I'll find many more occasions for in the future.

I hope that the weekend is off to a good start for you!

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I especially love the girl's expression in the first illustration.

    I want a beehive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These outfits are so cute! I like the second girl's hair. Nice work, Calla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you guys! I so want this hair too. I've been backcombing all the time lately, haha!

    ReplyDelete