Monday, September 12, 2011

The girl who makes potions in the travelling show


Here is a project that has turned me into a bit of a recluse for the past while (but a content recluse!). I created 10 Lula magazine based images for Audrey Grace Boutique. Most of them are inspired by editorials from various issues, but there are also a couple that feature Leith Clark with Kirsten Dunst and Alexa Chung.

Many happy days were spent on these, while I listened to 70's love songs on repeat. Haha sometimes when I get to working I become obsessed with one of the first songs I hear and can't be bothered to listen to anything else! But I am pretty happy with how they turned out, and now wish to create more Lula inspired pieces, after spending so long pouring over my favorite pages.

I have another little project to share with you this week, which I am also pretty excited about! I hope that all is well with you across the sea, Katie! And now I plan to collapse into a sea of hot chocolate until tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely!! You did such a beautiful job painting them in!

    I want hot chocolate… I just bought a box of chocolate cookies and ate all of them (there were only four) after having hardly anything to eat all week. I thought they were going to be really decadent (they LOOKED brownie-ish) but I realized after they were "healthy" cookies. I'm annoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Katie!

    And how disappointing about the cookies! I can imagine how betrayed you must have felt. I HATE any disappointment involving food!

    ReplyDelete