Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Son of Schmilsson


While most of my music was deleted in a tragic external hard drive accident (RIP 6 years of music!) I was happy to find that this song was still intact. I didn't listen to most of that music anymore, but it was just nice to know that it was there. Its now hard to ignore the fact that my musical tastes aren't very advanced, as I retrieve and listen to the same few albums and cheesy songs on repeat, haha. Anyways, this song is an old favorite that I always come back to. I love how simple and poignant and...happy it is, in an odd way. I was hoping to find a performance or actual video of the song, because I think that would be enjoyable, but I hope you enjoy it all the same!

1 comment:

  1. That is very traumatic, losing all your music! Also, what a nuisance to track down the stuff you lost but want again.

    Enjoying this song! I now look up his Coconut song that was at the end of Reservoir Dogs…

    ReplyDelete