Saturday, May 7, 2011

"There are fairies at the bottom of my garden all ringing little bells"


Here are three of the six illustrations I created for "Audrey Grace Boutique," a pop up shop opening in Jackson, Mississippi this December.
Many of my favorite artists and designers will have work for sale at the shop, including tba, Geronimo, Alexandra Grecco, and Caitlin Shearer.
 
I always really loved the boat scene from "High Society" and was happy to have the chance to revisit it. It was also just really fun to draw and paint classic film stars! 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely a usual, Calla! I especially like Audrey's expression in the first illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katie! Your comments are always so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are so beautiful, Calla! They are all so beautiful. I also really like the first Audrey! The doggy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete