Monday, November 8, 2010

Sugar Water






For the second year in a row I really just want everything from tba in my closet! I've very much been thinking of saving up for one green velvet dress (or another, tough decisions)for the holidays. If only I had exciting places to wear it to, haha! Although I would settle for having a nice old house to explore as it looks lovely in the pictures...

p.s. The sheer sleeves under their sleeveless coat are making me think of that perfect Marie Antoinette ball dress again!

All photos from tba.

3 comments:

  1. OO pretty!! I also really like their green velvet dress. I feel like there must be lots of others on etsy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, actually I think I found a similar one on Etsy last week! I will have to find it again and post it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hope I'm not sleeping. Those are soem nice photos and outfits. I like the green dress and pants. I also love the pink hat you posted below. Thanks for sharing and come and visit me too, soon.

    Ciao.

    ReplyDelete