Friday, November 19, 2010

November Things


Wishing for a cape and some hearts to put in my hair. I can't believe it is almost December!


Finding some photo inspiration from Shae Acopian Detar.


Geeking out over Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows! So sad and wonderful. I can't believe the end is so close. Also, I want to go to a Bill and Fleur-esque wedding...minus the Death Eaters (I think...).



Watching Charade at least 3 times in one week. It seems to be a November tradition of mine to watch through all of my favorite Audrey Hepburn movies.I know it's so typical but they will always be my favorites. I love the old Hollywood dramatic story lines and how the friendships and romances are so simple and humorous. Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant do a really nice job of that with Charade (although no one beats Fred Astaire!) I think I will forever feel a bit attached to this one too, as I thought that Walter Matthau was my grandfather for years haha. They looked exactly alike!

photos from me,Everything Style, google,Fanpix

3 comments:

  1. Charade is such a good movie, I really want to watch it now! On the subject of Audrey Hepburn movies, have you ever seen Wait Until Dark? It's very different from most of what she's done, but it's so thrilling! I first watched it when I was home alone, and had to call my mom after finishing it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I loved Wait Until Dark too! I agree about it's scariness!

    And yes, LUNA LOVEGOOD!

    ReplyDelete