Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Zara Envy and Pie






I'm extra excited about Zara finally opening an online shop! Even though I shouldn't be as I certainly can't afford much, haha. I only made it through the dresses and bags, and already have pretty much everything bookmarked. Everything is just so nice! I used to go to the store quite a lot and could never seem to find as many of their best things in one location. People get to them fast!

p.s. I made a ridiculously huge apple pie the other day and didn't get the chance to take photos before it was all gone :(

5 comments:

  1. Katie just told me about this today! Sadly, I am can't shop because my money is going towards wisdom teeth removal :(

    Also, did you know there is an Urban Outfitters in Ottawa? I passed by it today on the bus! It's on Rideau St., near the market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calla, I was just in Zara's today and the first dress isn't as nice in person. BUT I saw another one that I think you should get! I wonder if it is on their website… YES, THIS ONE: http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/ca/en/zara-sales/15012/134538/FLOWERY%2BDRESS%2BWITH%2BCROCHET%2BNECKLINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHA, CALLAAA! I was just perusing Liebemarlene and she has the same dress: http://www.liebemarlene.com/2010/10/ireland-road-to-killarney/ Now you really have to get it. You can be twins! You already look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that one is the prettiest! It was not on the website at all when I looked. I will do whatever I can to make it mine, haha!

    Elaine, I thought I heard one was opening soon! I want to go and look at their sale items sometime haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s Ow! I hope you have a good recovery!

    ReplyDelete