Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ne Me Quitte Pas






Just a few things I've purchased over the past while. Your sweater post reminded me that I have a fairly similar one now! Pretty much everything here is from ebay and etsy. The dress was 7 dollars!

I went on a serious tights shopping spree the other day - mostly replacing my dear opaque, sweater, and sheer dot tights (RIP!) but also finding some new types for the collection. Tights season is my favorite season! I am so happy that we live in a place where they can be worn almost year round haha.(Sort of!)

3 comments:

  1. Everything is very nice but I especially love that dress!! Also, your sweater is very pretty—it's like the girl version of my manly sailor's sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your sweater! Tell me how the tint is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    Elaine, I've been wearing the posietint for a couple of weeks now and I really like it! Haha its good for pale people in my opinion,as it seems to look very natural.

    ReplyDelete