Tuesday, June 21, 2011

They don't love you like I love you

Here is a commission that I recently finished - some maps for Audrey Grace Boutique. It was a very time consuming (the tiny drawings were once full scale...) but fun project to work on. They will be on display and for sale along with some other work that I've done, and am soon to be working on when the shop opens this winter. You can click on the images for more detail, if you'd like!
Image from "Hollywood" map, of the Beverly Hills Hotel

4 comments:

  1. Calla, these are so cute! They make me want to go to all those places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Haha I feel like visiting them too, now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so nice, Calla! I remember seeing a picture somewhere and it reminding me of your drawings! Sadly, I did not save the link!

    ReplyDelete