Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh Boy


I don't have very much to report as I've just been working lots lately, attempting to meet quite a few deadlines. I did however bake these cupcakes this weekend for a dinner/party/BBQ. They are regular chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese, vanilla and agave icing. Haha I sort of went overboard and made about 40 because apparently I like to be prepared, so I had so many left at home. They are quite addictive, though, and are almost gone after less than 2 days! If I had known there would be so many left over I probably would have made them healthier, but oh well!

She & Him – Oh Boy (Buddy Holly Cover) by gio_olguin

Oh, and She and Him covered "Oh Boy" on the new Buddy Holly Tribute album. The original is one of those songs that always gets into my head out of nowhere so its nice to have a slight variation available to keep things interesting, haha.

1 comment:

  1. YUM! That icing you make is so good. I imagine the cupcakes in their entirety were very delicious! Who cares about health!

    Oo I had heard this already but it is nice to hear it again since I lost the link and couldn't find it again. Now I just go to blog. Convenient.

    ReplyDelete