Thursday, March 17, 2011

Birds of North America Spring and Summer 2011

Well, here is a big project that I have been working on for a while. They are illustrations for Birds of North America's Spring/Summer 2011 collection. I was really happy that one of my first big fashion related projects could be for a line that I loved so much. I had such a difficult time selecting just a few pieces to draw and paint, as they are all just so lovely! Birds of North America is run by Hayley Gibson out of Montreal, and the rest of her line as well as past collections are definitely worth checking out. A lot of pieces really bring to mind Dear Creatures with a twist for me, which is always a good thing!

2 comments:

  1. You drawings are very pretty!! And so are the clothes, which also remind me of Nadinoo, kind of.

    Congratulations on getting your dream project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I definitely see a bit of Nanidoo in there too!

    ReplyDelete