Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Post Christmas


This Christmas has been nice. It was the first year that I didn't have to go anywhere on Christmas day, and it almost feels like the holiday has lasted longer because of it. The days after Christmas are probably my favorites. Lots of napping, TV watching, chocolate eating, and walks with Finnigan and Levi occur. I will definitely have trouble returning to productivity next week!

  I was always obsessed with the ice cream cone ornament. So much so that when I was about three I tried to take a bite out of it (hence the frayed bit) and bit off the bottom of the cone instead. It's not made out of a real ice cream cone, unfortunately...

3 comments:

  1. There's a such pretty holiday pictures! It looks like you had a very nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALSO I didn't know there was such thing as a mint chocolate orange! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was pretty good, and thank you.

    Oh I am so addicted to mint chocolate orange! It is so good and I just found it at shopper's dm in Embrun the other day! You should definitely try it.

    ReplyDelete