Wednesday, July 7, 2010

There Goes The Fear


I was finally able to get a new camera last week! I've wanted my own digital SLR forever, as for the past couple of years I've been going between using film, borrowing from friends, and carefully manipulating point and shoots haha. Anyways I have been having fun geeking out over features for the past few days, and here are a few random photos that I have taken around my house. Expect many more like these in the near future, as I already seem to have hundreds...




4 comments:

  1. Calla, these are so clear and nice! They make the products of my point and shoot so lame by comparison. Your dog is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your point and shoot takes such good pictures, not blurry at all indoors like mine!

    Haha I have trained Finnigan since birth to be a master muse. He is always prepared to pose for the camera. Oh so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pictures! Have you left Toronto for good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Elaine! I would like to go back to Toronto, if I can find a job there haha!

    ReplyDelete