Friday, January 21, 2011

Three!

         One:  A couple of sketchy type drawings that I did as part of an upcoming project.

Two: I finally get to go and see "Black Swan" tonight! I am even more curious now because I've heard from a few friends that it is a lot like "The Red Shoes," which very well might be my all time favorite movie, and Hans Christian Anderson story! I was actually planning a post about it but when I opened Google Reader today I saw 3 new posts dedicated to it already, so I've been beaten to it! This one by The Clothes Horse from a few months ago sums it up pretty well though. And I also enjoyed reading this article this week.


Three: The new issue of Cupcake Magazine has been up for a little while now. I contributed a few illustrations throughout, as well as another comic. There is also a feature on me which is something I find odd to even think about, but it was very nice of them to do! Mostly I just rambled about things that I like in between a few of my photos and drawings, haha.

3 comments:

  1. Nice sketches, Calla!

    I watched Black Swan last night! At the end, I was just like "what the fuck?!?" but it was a good what the fuck. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the sketches!

    I meant to tell congratulate you on your little write up when I read it last week! It's very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    Haha I definitely felt the same way, Elaine!

    ReplyDelete