Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Mona, you told me you were in a coma"

Today I saw 'Dinner for Schmucks', which was pretty funny and cute for a few reasons, but mainly because of 'mouseterpieces' and Jemaine Clement's presence! I had no idea that he was in the movie but got so excited when I saw his name in the opening credits. I have been missing Flight of the Conchords lately, after watching some reruns the other night, and this only made me miss the show more.

I got the impression he was channeling and/or parodying Russell Brand the whole time haha. I quite like all of these actors so this is funny:




I watched this episode the other night and it reminded me of you. And isn't Bret just the cutest?! Missing him so much. I can only dream of having such sweet dance moves.


4 comments:

  1. AWWW!! "I thought I told you to shut uh-uh-up!" hahaha This song was the moment when I decided the second season was ok. There are a few funny songs from that season actually… Did you ever see Demon Woman?? Watch it! I laugh and laugh:

    Demon woman
    You sit on a rock
    Looking nice in your frock
    But you're scaring my livestock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched like 5 songs… going to watch some more…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you directed me to that video! Aah I just finished watching a whole bunch of others now too, its so addictive every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to watch Dinner for Schmucks! My friend said it was so stupid and she hated it, but I think it would be the kind of stupid I would enjoy haha.

    ReplyDelete